Our quality control process is in compliance with various industrial standards which enable us to provide our clients with high quality products. We have various sophisticated machines and equipment such as high current source, HV tester, Megger, Multimeter, Lux Meter, Infrared/ Lazor based digital thermometer, Variable voltage source which ensure the efficient and close inspection at every stage of production. Our quality process works under the following objectives:
- To provide the flawless range of products
- To meet the industrial standards
- Complete client satisfaction
We perform tests at every stage of production to give our product superior strength and durability. Our tests are performed in the following stages:
- Stage 1: Inspection of the raw material at the manufacturer’s premises to judge its suitability for the production
- Stage II: Close inspection of the production process to exclude the products not meeting the specific requirements
- Stage III: We conduct the visual inspection of our finished output before dispatching it to the clients.